The TESOL-NELTA Regional Conference and Symposium 2019, Nepal is going to be held in Lalitpur, Nepal.
Lalitpur Metropolitan City is the third largest city of Nepal after Kathmandu and Pokhara and it is located in the south-central part of Kathmandu Valley Lalitpur is best known for its rich cultural heritage, particularly its tradition of arts and crafts. It is called city of festival and feast, fine ancient art, making of metallic and stone carving statue.
Sight-Seeing and Social Activities on actual cost basis
1. Cultural heritages, tourist locations within Kathmandu valley, including the tour of former Royal Palace now Narayanhiti Palace Museum, Hanumandhoka Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath and Boudha temples and other monuments of world heritage.
2. Mountain flight to view Mount Everest, the highest mountain peak in the world and other mountain ranges.
3. Visit to Pokhara: one of the most scenic cities of Nepal - 5 hour drive or 30 minutes flight from Kathmandu, to experience Bungee jumping, paragliding , ultra light flight, boating, hiking, trekking, International Mountain Museum, caves and many more.
4. Visit to Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha: A mecca for the devotees of Buddhism, just 6.5 hour drive or 35 minutes flight from Kathmandu; Spend a blissful day observing the famous Maya Devi Temple and 30+ other artistic monasteries built by countries from all around the world.
5. Visit to Chitwan National Park to experience jungle safari, elephant rides, canoeing and witness local hospitality of the Tharu community.
6. Traditional Nepali foods and drinks.
7. Shopping traditional arts and craft, and other local products.
Location: Malla Hotel, Thamel, Kathmandu
From : 27th August, 2020
To : 27th August, 2020
|Call for Proposals|
|Registration Form and Information|
Yog and Meditation for Teachers' Well-Being
16th July, 2021 16th July, 2021
NELTA INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL THINK-IN-2020
10th September, 2020 10th September, 2020
TESOL-NELTA Regional Conference and Symposium 2019, Nepal
27th August, 2020 27th August, 2020
NELTA National Conference 2019
2nd March, 2019 3rd March, 2019
NELTA Regional Conference
3rd November, 2017 3rd November, 2017
23rd International Conference
3rd September, 2020 3rd September, 2020
22nd International Conference
24th February, 2017 26th February, 2017
21st International Conference
7th March, 2016 9th March, 2016
20th International Conference
17th February, 2015 19th February, 2015
19th International Conference
27th February, 2014 4th March, 2014